Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
I want you to shout this like it is the beginning of a new rap song. This is Yeti Vedder coming at you live and in full effect! Sometimes my thoughts are just bizarre, while other times you might be thinking the same damn thing! Turn me up in my headphones and drop that beat, because Yeti Vedder is about to spit some hot fire!
* I think that everyone is extremely happy that the election is over and that Mayor McCheese has been re-elected.
* I think the thing I am most excited about is that there won’t be anymore political advertisements on TV. I never thought I would miss the Free Credit Report Band.
* The Lakers have started the season 1-3 and look tired and old. Mike Brown’s job is officially on the clock. Somewhere Phil Jackson is looking into a crystal ball and saying, “Good! Good!”
* The Boston Celtics have looked equally as bad. The only difference is that they don’t know their identity. A lot of players are complaining that they don’t know their role. I mean, Rajon Rondo doesn’t know if he is a Point Guard or Math Teacher! It’s early, but the Celts need to figure out the roles of their role players or else it is going to be a long season.
* That Jeff Green signing isn’t looking so hot right now.
* Karl Rove just asked for more proof that Romney lost. He also wants more proof that we landed on the moon.
* Rumor has it that 87% of the NBA has asked to be traded to either the Denver Nuggets or the Seattle SuperSonics. The funny thing is 53% of those players know that the SuperSonics are no longer in the NBA.
* Is anyone more bat shit crazy then Donald Trump? We get it. Obama is from another planet and you want to know his blood type. Stick to producing horrible TV shows and keeping that wig on your head! For a good laugh follow Donny on Twitter.
* I’m already predicting the 2016 election candidates. Hillary Clinton will be taking on Chris Christie. I’m also predicting I will eat a steak and cheese for dinner. NostraYeti!
* Old School Jam Of The Week: Some of them try to rhyme but they can’t rhyme like this. Kriss Kross was da bomb back in their day. Someone should tell them that some of them try to rhyme but they can’t rhyme like this doesn’t rhyme. P.S. How did they pee?
* The TV show How I Met Your Mother should change its name to Going No Place. Every episode ends the same exact way. Although I wouldn’t mind meeting Colbie Smulders!
* The Aqib Talib trade was awesome for so many reasons. 1. It makes the Pats a little more bad ass! 2. We actually have a decent corner now and it allows Devin McCourty to not cover the opposing team’s best Wide Receiver. 3. I can also do all sorts of Talib Kweli raps in support of him.
* Fox News still has not called Ohio.
* Yeti’s first lady was very excited about the election results. Eliza is an Obama girl all the way.
* Here are my NFL midseason awards. MVP – Peyton Manning, Comeback Player Of The Year – Peyton Manning, Offensive ROY – RGIII, Defensive ROY – Chandler Jones, Coach Of The Year – Joe Philbin, Player That No One Wants To Be Sit On By – Vince Wilfork.
* Josh Beckett Douche Of The Week: Jerry Jones – He knows that he is a horrible GM, yet he will always be the Cowboys GM. How disgusted are you if you are a Cowboys fan and you know this guy will just keep making horrible decisions. Decisions like Tony Romo at QB. How is that working out for ya Jer Jer?
* Doug Martin doesn’t like being called the Muscle Hamster. Are you serious bro? That nickname is awesome! If I were him I’d embrace it and make millions in merchandising!
* I can’t believe Roseanne Barr didn’t win the election!
* Halo 4 came out. I guess I should try to beat Halo 1, 2, and 3 before purchasing the 4th one. Nah! I enjoy having friends that I talk to while not wearing a head set!
* Where have you gone David Leisure, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
Any questions or comments you can find Yeti on Twitter @YetiVedder. He’d love to hear from you!