Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
* My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and damn right it’s better then yours! Basketball 1-4 would have been my yearbook quote if that song had been around when I was in high school.
* I love old Adam Sandler comedy. The Billy Madison SNL days were his best, which is why I LOVE this Cincinnati Reds promo with Bronson Arroyo and Aroldis Chapman. Redhooded Sweatshirt was a classic. This promo alone makes me hope for a Reds and A’s World Series circa Jose Canseco vs. Eric Davis! Ahhh the good old days!
* Remember when Chris Sabo glasses were a fashion trend on the baseball diamond? No? That is because they never were.
* The John Olerud helmet on the other hand? Classic!
* The Patriots offense is simply awesome. They will have a real test this week against the number 1 defense in football, but I think the Pats win 24-7. Mainly because the Seahawks offense is one of the worst in the league. Stop Marshawn Lynch and win the game.
* How scary will the Pats offense be when Aaron Hernandez comes back?
* So Mila Kunis is the sexiest woman in the world? I really don’t mind that vote. Nicely done Esquire Magazine!
* Who was the guy that came up with the Glory Hole? It is simply a hilarious concept that shows just how gross guys are, but the Glory Hole inventor deserves credit where credit is due.
* So CM Punk punched a fan at a WWE live event because he had been hit by numerous fans. I have to say this surprises me. Usually WWE fans are the classiest people in the world. I could never see something like this happening!
* Old School Jam Of The Week: Kid ‘N Play’s Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody. I loved Kid ‘N Play! The 3 House Party movies and a Saturday morning cartoon can’t be wrong! These dudes were popular AND they weren’t going to hurt nobody!
* Josh Beckett Douche Of The Week: TO. You know how to get a WR job? Tweet about it. That is how most people become employed! They just tweet that they want that job!
* I’m happy to see that the Red Sox are going to resign Big Papi. The guy deserves it.
* As for the new manager search I really hope they don’t give up anything to get John Farrell. He isn’t worth it and I think other guys out there that are a better fit AND won’t cost us a prospect! Names like Bill Mueller, Jason Varitek, or even Dave Martinez from Tampa Bay.
* Is there is a better athlete cameo in a movie the Cam Neely as C-Bass?
* Tweet Of The Week: @JoseCanseco : With my luck I will be voted president and get evicted from white house.
* Tweet Of The Week #2:
@mayercomedy: I really don’t care about the sex in the Hulk Hogan tape, but I do want to know how he takes his shirt off.
* I would vote for Eliza for Queen of America, you know, if America had a queen.
* Stat Of The Week: A-Rod now has 4 game-ending strikeouts in the postseason. That’s the most of any player. Ever.
* The new season of Southpark has been AWESOME! The Simpsons were never as consistently funny as Southpark!
* So Bill Simmons AKA The Sports Guy AKA huge Celtics fan, picked the Lakers to win the title! He said Kobe, Pau, and Nash look scary good together. Scary good WITHOUT Dwight Howard on the floor! Be afraid NBA! Be very afraid!
* Is there anything worse then stepping in dog crap?
* Where have you gone Jonathan Bower, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
Any questions or comments you can find Yeti on Twitter @YetiVedder. He’d love to hear from you!