Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
* Does any celebrity look more dead behind the eyes then Britney Spears?
* David Blaine is performing one of his pointless stunts again. I think the reason I don’t care for his magic is because he doesn’t wear a top hat, cape or vest.
* 24 hours left in the Red Sox career of Bobby Valentine. I can’t wait because it means a new beginning for the team and a tell all book about the worst team in Red Sox history. I hope the Sox at least interview Bill Mueller.
* That Andrew Bailey for Josh Reddick trade barely gets mentioned, but the Red Sox got robbed of a valuable and cheap bat! Reddick had an all-star season, while Bailey should just set the ball up on a tee instead of pitching. He’d have more of a chance to get the opposing player out.
* Everybody talks about fantasy football and baseball, but I also like fantasy basketball! My top 5 consist of Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Kevin Love and Dirk Nowitzki. I hate to say it but because all the Lakers will put up numbers, but none of them are in the top 10. Personally, I’d still take Kobe or Dwight in the first round though.
* The Miami Heat are obviously the favorites in the East, but the Celtics are ridiculously deep this season. If they stay healthy I am predicting a Lakers/Celtics final.
* New school baseball reporters are crapping on Miguel Cabrera’s triple crown like it is no big deal. That is just crazy. It hasn’t been done since Carl Yastrzemski in 1967 which means it is extremely hard to do. I know Mike Trout has been an absolute freak this season, but Miggy is 100% the MVP.
* The Patriots looked like two different football teams against the Bills. The first half was the team that frustrated the hell out of fans in the game against the Cardinals and Ravens, while the second half was the team that everyone thought they were going to have all season. I hope that second half team shows up against the Broncos this weekend or we’re in for a very long Sunday. Peyton Manning and his 12-head (large forehead) will not make the same mistakes Ryan Fitzpatrick made.
* Tom Brady has a little message for Peyton and the Broncos.
* Old School Jam Of The Week: Hootie and the Blowfish, I Only Wanna Be With You. This song and video simply make me happy. I would love to spend a day partying with Hootie.
* I remember in college when we’d always debate who was hotter, Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. I was always more of a Britney guy.
* I feel like today the debate would be who is more insane.
* Reason #235 to love Eliza, she loves video games and raps about them.
* Josh Beckett Douche Of The Week: Jay Cutler wins again! It is never a good sign when you have won this award 2 of the first 3 weeks it has existed! His MNF sideline performance was ridiculous.
* Homeland=Badass. The season premiere was awesome and every episode really leaves you on edge.
* Where have you gone Ben Seaver, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
Any questions or comments you can find Yeti on Twitter @YetiVedder. He’d love to hear from you!