Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got to dance with my cousin who can’t dance very well! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. TV – The animated comedy called The Simpsons got its start as a short filler in which comedy series?
2. Computers – What company is the largest producer of computer software for the personal computer?
3. Math – What is the smallest number which has both 72 and 80 as factors?
4. Celebrity – What was the name and nationality of Mia Farrow’s adopted daughter and Woody Allen’s one-time love interest?
5. Sports – Which Baseball player holds the record for most Gold Glove Awards at the position of shortstop?