Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got to learn the secret handshake! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Computers – From the computer world: What does the word “modem” abbreviate?
2. Inventions – In 1891 Mr. W.L. Judson invented a small metalic object that most people make use of, men a bit more than women. What was it?
3. People – From which famous University did Prince Charles graduate?
4. Sports – After Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali, he defended his heavyweight boxing title for the first time in May, 1965, against which opponent?
5. Geography – People who disregard conventional standards of behavior are sometimes called bohemians. The historical region of Bohemia is located in what present-day country?