Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got a 10 second hug! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Sports – 7 Players have won an NCAA title, NBA title and an Olympic gold medal. Can you name 5? If you get 7, you earn a gold star!
2. History – The longest reigning British monarch reigned in the 19th century. Who was it, and for how many years did this person reign?
3. Science – Which planet was named after the Roman god of war?
4. Music – In the summer of 1992, Time-Warner, Inc. became the focus of many complaints because of the lyrics of a particular song by a controversial rap music artist in an album called Body Count. What was the name of the song, and the name of the artist?
5. Celebrity – Places of birth of famous entertainers: a. In which city was Paul McCartney born? b. In which country was Zsa Zsa Gabor born? c. In which state was Elvis Presley born?