Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
* Do you ever zone out for like 20 minutes with the TV on and realize it has been on the Spanish channel the entire time?
* Who is your favorite late night TV show host? I’m a Conan guy and even though I wasn’t a huge fan of his on SNL, I like Jimmy Fallon as well.
* One word to describe movies starring Jessica Simpson? CRAPTASTIC!
* Reason #2,034 to be excited for the Lakers next season. Steve Nash drinking Keystone Lights handed to him on the highway! I think I have a new athlete I want to party with.
* The Red Sox really can’t catch a break. They get Crawford and Ellsbury back, but now it looks like Big Papi is hurt. Lil Dusty will be back Thursday. If this team can ever play with it’s real lineup healthy they might be able to put together some wins! I still want to trade Beckett! I’d like to see Ryan Dempster in a Sox uniform as a deadline deal. He’s a great clubhouse guy and would maybe change some of the attitudes of our pitching staff.
* In a dream world the Sox trade Beckett, Iglesias and a couple pitching prospects for Justin Upton.
* How crazy is it that Jimmy Fallon has The Roots as his house band? I think it is simply awesome!
* If someone invited me to a BBQ and I show up and it’s all Burger King food, I am going to be disgusted. I’ll eat it, but I’m still going to be disgusted!
* One word to describe a movie starring Dane Cook? CRAPTASTIC!
* In London, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney were in the middle of rocking out together when a concert promoter cut them off because they were going to go over curfew. I hope someone kicked the crap out of that promoter. We are talking about the two most legendary names in rock that are still living. They went a little over time and you stop them! The balls on some people.
* The Dream Team beats this year’s team by 20-25. I know Magic and Bird were older but that team was just that. A team. They were built to be strong at every position and had Ewing and Robinson in the middle. The best argument is that Lebron, Kobe, and Durant are the only 3 players that would even MAKE that team. The biggest factor of all??? Jordan. He was at his most dominant when he was with the Dream Team and no one on this team could have stopped him. Not even my boy Kobe.
* I am a huge fan of this video. Kyrie Irving and Kobe say they are going to play 1 on 1 for $50,000 dollars. Kobe would destroy him, but it brings me to this. All-Star games are awful in every league. They should just do individual challenges. A 1 on 1 tournament in the NBA. Skills challenges in MLB, NHL, and the NFL. It would make everything more interesting and fans would watch again. I hope for all my friends that are Cleveland fans that Kyrie isn’t out too long with his broken hand.
* Breaking Bad is back and simply awesome! It is a close second to Game of Thrones as the best show on TV. This season of Louie has been pretty hilarious as well!
* If this Iphone 5 “commercial” is real, this phone is going to be badass! I don’t think it is real though.
* Dubstep is the worst kind of music. I love all kinds of music, but this will never grow on me.
* Words to describe a movie with Dane Cook AND Jessica Simpson? Employee of the Month. Oh and CRAPTASTIC!!
* The hottest female athlete is Maria Sharapova. I think I could take her at tennis though.
* Don’t worry Eliza, you will always be my doubles partner. Unless I need to win the tournament. Then I play with Maria. Bonus points if you can name the guys in the picture with her. This picture makes her even hotter!
* If the NHL has another lockout they should just never unlock the doors.
* If you want to watch a grown man sob like a baby just watch the My Wish segments on ESPN with me.
* FREE JOKE!!! What do you call a really smart boat? A scholarship! You’re welcome.
* Where have you gone Winnie Cooper, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.