Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got to watch Juwanna Mann with me! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Movies – What Will Smith film was the top-grossing film of 1997?
2. Geography – The second highest mountain in the world is known by two different names. What are they?
3. Products – Is a #1 pencil harder or softer than a #2 pencil?
4. Science – Name the three elements found in greatest percentage in the human body.
5. Sports – LaDainian Tomlinson is fifth on the NFL all-time career rushing yards list. Name the four players who had more.