Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week the winner got pants with someone’s face on them! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Animals – The heaviest freshwater fish ever caught weighed 468 pound when caught in Benicia, California in 1963. What kind of fish was it?
2. Geography – Which two countries in South America border neither the Atlantic nor the Pacific Ocean?
3. Science – Give the proper names for the two major branches of biology; one deals with plants, the other animals.
4. Sports – In 1976 at what Olympic city did Nadia Comaneci score a perfect 10 in gymnastics?
5. Movies – The Academy Award winning Best Films of 1981 and 1982, were both British productions. One was related to athletics, and the other was a biography. Can you name these two films?