Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
* Never go grocery shopping if you are hungry. I definitely didn’t need 30 cups of pudding.
* Try explaining what hashtagging is. You will feel like the dumbest person after. Almost as dumb as Twitter is…. BUT follow me on Twitter at
* I think that OKC is going to win in 6. The big difference between the Thunder and the Celtics is OKC has the players to defend Lebron and Wade. They can’t play off of Westbrook like Miami did Rondo, and the Thunder are a bunch of young cats that can go for 48 minutes a night if needed. This is Kevin Durant’s series to lose!
* So like any normal 32-year old male, I was looking at gossip columns online and saw that this is Trace Cyrus. He happens to be the brother of Miley. Looks like daddy didn’t pay attention to someone.
* The Washington Nationals are an extremely fun team to watch. They have a lot of young talent that if they keep getting better, could be scary for years to come. Strasburg and Harper could become the faces of the league.
* Summertime officially begins when I can drive with my windows down and blast some Bob Marley. A 12 pack of Corona doesn’t hurt either. So pretty much any time could be summer to me.
* That’s My Boy looks like Adam Sandler may have actually made a funny movie. I can’t wait to see it and most likely hate it. I’ll go in open minded of course!
* I hate that there are commercials for places like Sonic or Buffalo Wild Wings, yet there isn’t one of those within 100 miles of me. I want a bowl of heart attack!
* I am a great big fantasy sports dork. I enjoy fantasy sports so much that guys who play Dungeons and Dragons call me a loser for playing them so much. Anyways, I want to redo the way fantasy football is played. Here is my idea, and I’m sure everyone will hate it. You have a different team every week. Pick one player from every game. You can only pick 2 QB’s and 3 RB’s… Then you can literally pick different WR’s, TE’s and of course you must pick 1 DEF and 1 K. Every game means something and there would be more skill and less luck involved! Who’s in?
* I think Zooey Deschanel is pretty damn hot and I loved her in the movie Elf. Her new Iphone commercial makes me hate her though. Who wrote that script and made her seem horrible? Probably the same person that thought it wouldn’t be creepy to hire John Malkovich.
* Workaholics is my new comedy to watch. The show gets better and better every episode. Some hilarious stuff. I also recently started Breaking Bad and I simply can’t stop watching. It is like I am addicted to Walt’s Crystal Meth.
* I am really intrigued to watch the documentary on the Dream Team. Jordan, Bird, and my favorite player of all time, Magic Johnson. There will never be a better team put together. My question is if you take one player off of that squad who would it be. Obvious answer is Christian Laettner. Not so obvious answer would be Chris Mullin. Even better question is what player that didn’t make it belonged? Everyone says Isiah Thomas, but what about Shaq?
* So my girl Eliza has a kickstarter for a film she wants put out about Albania: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1168918241/eliza-dushkus-untitled-albania-documentary
Please support my boo on this.
* I am also thinking about doing a kickstarter for me to purchase a new house. If you donate 10 grand I will let you sleep in my basement for a month.
* Notice how I didn’t mention the Red Sox at all. That is because they don’t deserve to be mentioned. They are too busy yelling at the umpires because they suck so bad. And just as I started to like them ,we welcome back Youk! Middlebrooks now!
* One high note from the Pawtucket Red Sox. Mark Prior has faced 9 batters and struck out 6 while allowing 0 runs! 2003 all over again!!!
* Where have you gone William Zabka, our nation turns it’s lonely eyes to you.