Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week I taught the winner how to bump and grind! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Food – What is the only food that doesn’t spoil?
2. Cartoons – What are the names of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
3. Geography – What are the only two European countries whose capital city is on the Atlantic Ocean?
4. Science – What is the lightest chemical element?
5. Sports – One of the great comebacks of the 1990’s belonged to a tennis star who returned to the sport two years after being stabbed by a tennis fan. Who is she?