Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
* The guy who made the plan that weekends last only two days was a complete jerk.
* I don’t really use Craigslist anymore mainly because there was a Craigslist Killer. You can’t say that about many other websites. Why aren’t you on Facebook? Oh, because there was a Facebook killer. That would be a great reason to leave Facebook. If I did sell something on Craigslist, I would make sure as hell I was doing so in a crowded place. No more seedy motels like I used to!
* Kool And The Gang is one of the most underrated bands ever! Any time I hear the song Celebration it just makes me happy. It is one of the only songs that can cheer Yeti Vedder up no matter what!
* The NBA playoffs are a joke. Any time you speak about the referees more then you speak about the games, it is pathetic. Unfortunately every game I have watched, the refs have played a major part and that just sucks.
* San Antonio over Miami in the finals.
* Some horrible names in politics? John Boehner, Dick Armey, Mike Crapo, Dick Swett and Dick Mountjoy. You’re welcome!
* Why is anyone shocked that Bill Clinton had his picture taken with porn stars? What do you think Bill has been doing since he left office? Oh, and I’d vote for him again in a heartbeat!
* So there is a special on TV this week about if mermaids really existed (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28/mermaids-the-body-found-real-mermaid-on-beach-video_n_1550091.html). I’m wondering why guys have ever been attracted to mermaids. That is the weirdest thing ever. Why wouldn’t the guy that was attracted to mermaids just have sex with fish. That is pretty much what you would be doing anyways. Mermaids don’t have lady bits. So I just don’t see the fascination. Did I just blow your mind?
* Jose Canseco announced that he would like to run for office on Twitter on Monday and that was the second funniest tweet. The best was Metta World Peace wishing everyone a happy Labor Day!
* Game of Thrones never disappoints. I don’t know what I am going to do with myself after this week.
* Has a team had worse luck health-wise then the 2012 Boston Red Sox? Carl Crawford, Jacoby Ellsbury, 12 other outfielders and now Dustin Pedroia! This team can’t catch a break and they are playing really well! As much as the Pedroia injury hurts us, I am excited to see Jose Iglesias play. He has been said to be the next coming of Ozzie Smith. And on a side note I can’t wait to see who they get for Kevin Youkilis. I have no complaints about this team right now. That is rare. I even love how Adrian Gonzalez hasn’t said boo about moving to the outfield. Guy is a team player and I love that. Now if we can just get some consistency out of our starters this team really could do something!
* Terrell Owens is just the worst person. I hate Lebron James more then any other athlete, but TO is a close second. The fact that he was dropped by his own team, THAT HE OWNS, is amazing. I love that they cut ties with him though! He skipped out on a team trip to visit sick kids in a hospital. He is just an awful person!
* I like how Taco Bell’s new plan is to just throw anything in to a taco. Nachos, beef, cheese, Doritos, fingernails! AS LONG AS IT ADDS A CRUNCH!
* The Celtics just had another technical foul called on them!
* I am pretty excited to see the new Dark Knight movie. I am even more excited to see Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.
* Eliza trying on bikinis as she knows it is summer time. I didn’t like that weird dude staring at her.
* “Forget about the curve ball Ricky, give him the heater!” would make a pretty sweet T-shirt!
* If you missed Hattfields and McCoys, go back and watch it! It was pretty damn great! Kevin Costner’s best acting since he asked his dad if he wanted a game of catch!
* Where have you gone Scott Valentine, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you!