Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week I allowed the winner to choose any shirt that no longer fits me from my closet! Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below. Good luck!
1. Geography – What is the only country in Central America which has no contact with the Pacific Ocean?
2. History – In 1839, a Scottish inventor named Kirkpatrick Macmillan created a product which helps people get from point A to point B. Millions of this product have been sold. What was it?
3. Science – More than any other languages, scientific material has been printed in which two languages?
4. Sports – David Ortiz has the most home runs by a DH in the American League, but what player has the most home runs playing for a National League team with 10 total?
5. Animals – From the French term chatepelose, meaning “hairy cat,” comes the appropriate name of what insect?