Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on? I hope so! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Good luck! Don’t forget, you do get a prize – last week I sent an autographed photo of myself to our winner. Who knows what it will be this week?! Please submit your answers in our comments section below! Good luck!
1. Television – What was the name of the family dog on The Brady Bunch? What was their cousin’s name?
2. Sports – What player did the Lakers trade away to get Kobe Bryant?
3. Words – Name a word that ends in “s” and is plural, but when you add a second s becomes singular.
4. Science – Which element has the highest electrical and thermal conductivity for a metal?
5. Music – In Billy Joel’s song “We Didn’t Start The Fire,” who are the only two people mentioned twice?