Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
Do you have your thinking pants on??? I hope so!!! Here is the latest installment of Tuesday Trivia! We all know Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Here are some random trivia questions to help you pass some time today. Good luck! Don’t forget you do get a prize – last week I said congratulations to our winner on Facebook. Who knows what it will be this week!
1. Sports – Name the 2 players that were drafted before Michael Jordan in the 1984 NBA draft.
2. U.S. Geography – What is the northern-most state of the 48 continental states?
3. U.S. Presidents – Three U.S. presidents have passed away on July 4th. Name them. (2 died on the same exact day)
4. Movies – Who was the first performer to win the Oscar for Best Performance and the Golden Raspberry Award for the Worst Performance in the same year?
5. TV – What famous actor played the character Smitty on The Cosby Show?
Answer in our comment section!