Trading carrots for chocolate pudding since 2012
I hate Tuesday! It is the day of the week where you have nothing to look forward to. Yeti Vedder wants to help you with this! Every Tuesday, Yeti Vedder (or any trivia company that would like to sponsor us!) will ask you 5 questions from 5 different categories. The first to reply with the 5 correct answers in the comment section will win a prize. The prize could be anything from a solid compliment to a canned good from my kitchen cupboard. In the future, when this blog is huge, you will win bigger and better prizes, but for now work with me people! I’m trying to help you kill some time at work and we all know you are just going to Google the answers anyway!
1. Sports – The longest baseball game was played at McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket. Name the MLB Hall of Fame players that played in that game. Also name the 2 pitchers that pitched in that game that also pitched in the 1986 World Series.
2. Television – What was the name of the monkey on Friends that belonged to Ross?
3. Presidents – Who was the youngest president to ever hold office?
4. Movies – What actor has been nominated for 8 Best Actor Academy Awards, but has never actually won for the category?
5. Music – There have been 4 people to sing lead vocals on Van Halen albums. Name all four. Here is a hint for one… Bosey bosey bop, ditty bop!